Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Light

Before the light,
Darkness reigned
Gone was the fight
To live another day
Felt nothing gained
Through all my suffering and pains
All my attempts
Failed miserably in vain
But I was given a gift,
Unabused; it was meant
To cause my troubles, to finally shift
Peace of mind,
Clarity,
Chaos aligned,
As the broader Reality
Was gradually shown to me
Soothed was my fury,
Calm were my frustrations.
What once was so blurry,
Is now so clear-& all vindications
Were blown to obliteration
Now calm & collected,
My itinerary
Filed neatly away
I was then allowed to focus
On this,
The present day
The person, I began to see
Before, only their words were spoke to me.
Slowly; their lives started to appear...
All that they hate-
All that they love
&
All they hold dear.
I felt their troubles,
I shared in their joy.
No longer a void
Nor evil or coy
Only comprehension,
Empathy & trust
Lifted was the tension-
Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
Gone was the darkness
Victory won.
Due to the bizness
Negativity done
Motivation awakened
Such stirring ambition
To follow what beckoned...
For it led the way
And I was finally able
To face this-
The present day
Now seeing the world
In such peripheral light
Opportunities lured
Shining oh- so bright
Life & love
Family, friends
Even to fuck
Total emotion lends,
Crazy desire, so optimistic
Every single aspect
Finally holistic
Gradually improving
All that surrounds me
Is finally moving
Darkness reigned
But through this light
Look at what I've gained
Misunderstood
Just takes toleration
No more hateration
I've stood where you've stood.
But I've seen the Light!
& now I'm ready
To start this fight...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your
post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers
to write content for you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome website!

My homepage :: CrossFit shoes

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read some excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you set to create this type of wonderful informative website.

My site garage rubber floor tiles

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the
longer term and it's time to be happy. I've learn this publish and
if I could I want to suggest you few interesting issues or suggestions.

Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating
to this article.
I desire to learn even
more issues about it!

Feel free to surf to my homepage; CrossFit rubber mats

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home