Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Mmmmm...
Your sexy body...
DAM!, I want you in me...
Instead, you proceed...
To eat, my pussy...
With such, amazing- ability...
It makes me, want to scream!
I feel your breath,
As it travels, over my belly-
The hardness, of your chest...
Sweeping, over my tit-ties...
Your fingers, trace-
The contour, of my hips.
My heart, starts to race...
The softness, of your lips-
Against my skin;Hot with anticipation...
As you slide in...
Feelin the explosion-
Stirring within...

4 Comments:
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your web site.
my site :: custom Reebok Nano 2.0
It's very easy
to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this article at this site.
Feel free to surf to my page ... horse stall mats for home gym
You've made some really good points there. I looked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.
Feel free to visit my page; CrossFit rubber mats
Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a
similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.
Feel free to visit my web site: over 50 dating Sites free
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home