Wednesday, August 10, 2005
People say that it
All comes down to fate.
But what is fate?
Some call it GOD,
Some; Allah,
Others; just be
About they BUDDAH.
By any name-
It is said to be
The Ruler
Of,
our-Destiny
What the fuck?!
That aint reality.
Born to a family
That couldn't handel me-
Financially-
So off I went to
The land of
Opportunity.
Though I'd found a home
with the ability
to provide
economic
stability;
I remained uncertain
& desperately alone.
So ill-equipped
to play the game.
Was it fate
When I got raped?
Only lesson learned
Was how to hate.
For the truth of reality
was nevershown to me.
Deeper I fell
Through the cracks
Of
Appropriate
Society.
Now so unstable
I wanted to die.
Was this just
Yet another fable-
Authoured by-
This thing... called FATE?

5 Comments:
You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I in
finding this topic to be really one thing which I think I
might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely
wide for me. I'm looking forward in your subsequent submit, I'll try
to get the dangle of it!
Also visit my homepage Reebok Nano 2.0
I simply could not go away your site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information a person supply to your guests?
Is going to be again regularly in order to investigate cross-check new posts
Here is my web page ... horse stall mats for home gym
It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!
Also visit my site :: stall mats
Wonderful items from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you have bought here, really like what you are stating and the way during which you say it. You make it entertaining and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can't
wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous
web site.
Check out my web blog; garage rubber flooring
Saved as a favorite, I love your blog!
Also visit my website - free online dating Over 50
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home