Our Addictions
Its not about cravings
Or tweaking
Or crazy sweats and uncontrollable shaking…
It's about thinking
Searching for… justification
Validation
About giving into temptation
Without moderation
It's in our head
Deep inside our mind
We let ourselves be led
End up entwined
It's the feeling that we're grown
Then losin control
But tryin to keep it from being known
Shh
It's a secret
WTF
We need to speak it
They won't understand
They'll set limits
Try to demand
Suppress our spirits
Then they'll scold and reprimand
It's not about the drink
The pills
The high or the consequential sink…
Those are merely manifestations
Of our addictions
The acclimation
Of the affliction
Set at the core of our infatuation
The release of inhibitions
Leading to further elations
Which becomes our damnation.

17 Comments:
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely
well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back
to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.
Feel free to visit my web blog - diets that work for women
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback and am flattered that you enjoyed it!!
Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this
technological globe the whole thing is available on
web?
My blog - rosyjski
Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it very hard to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you
Have a look at my blog post: Ranger forum
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your
blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!
Here is my page :: salsabravapro.com
I have read a few excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for
revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you place to make this sort of fantastic informative website.
Check out my site ford ranger forum
Hi there are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help
would be really appreciated!
my web page: Cccam server
I visited multiple sites but the audio feature for
audio songs present at this website is actually fabulous.
Feel free to visit my homepage custom Reebok Nano 2.0
I don't leave many comments, but i did a few searching and wound up here "Our Addictions". And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright.
Could it be simply me or does it look like a few of the comments come
across like written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other
places, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have
to post. Would you list of every one of your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook
page or linkedin profile?
Feel free to surf to my weblog: Reebok Nano 2.0
Simply want to say your article is as astonishing.
The clearness in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming
post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable
work.
Also visit my page CrossFit shoes
Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!
I definitely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back in the future.
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!
Review my blog post :: garage rubber flooring
Hello! I've been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you
a shout out from Porter Tx!
Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent
job!
Here is my webpage; stall mats
You made some really good points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along
with your views on this web site.
Also visit my web blog horse stall mats CrossFit
I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours.
It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as
you did, the web will be a lot more
useful than ever before.
Here is my web-site ... CrossFit flooring
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site,
as i wish for enjoyment, since this this website conations genuinely pleasant funny stuff too.
Here is my webpage: Garage Rubber Floor Tiles
I am glad that you enjoy my poems... but they aren't necessarily meant to be 'informative' and more... "expressive".
Ahaa, its fastidious conversation regarding this post at
this place at this
blog, I have read all
that, so now me also commenting at this
place.
my website :: stall mats for gym floor
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home