Thursday, July 19, 2007

Irrelavant Hesitations

Life was Life

Until the 4th of July

Then, it was as if a knife

Sliced through the Lie

That my world had become…

Suddenly all my defenses, securities and convictions

All of it- came utterly undone…

Uncertainties and impossible contradictions

Took over

Questions smothered my mind

Who am I?

What am I?

Why did she die

Before I got a chance-

to say good-bye…?

Hatred filled my heart

Consumed all contemplation

All rational thought drawn apart

Leaving total discombobulation

Of everything right and wrong

I awoke at three

Every dawn

Expecting to see

The solutions

To my questions, demands, and accusations.

Though entirely

Unavailable… unattainable…

So many emotions absolutely unexplainable…

What difference does it make?

If she gave me my temperament, my looks, or abilities…

But the uncertainty caused me to lie awake

Night after night

As the hostilities

Invaded my very being

Even though I know

-Logically speaking

This turbulent flow

Is straight irrelevant

To life

But I just can’t

Seem

To move forward…

Until I’ve resolved

The historical record…

Of those ivolved.

Where I came from?..

What is…What should have been…

What was- How I could’ve lived…

What fits…

To find me

To live my life

To finally

Know everything

And who I really be…

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really realize what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my web site =). We may have a link change arrangement between us

Here is my web page :: Reebok Nano 2.0

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this web page.

my site Reebok Nano 2.0

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited several web pages except the audio feature
for audio songs existing at this web page is
in fact marvelous.

Also visit my weblog: CrossFit flooring

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page?
I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd
like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Feel free to visit my web page ... horse stall mats for home gym

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just could not leave your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the
standard information a person supply to your guests?
Is going to be again steadily in order to check up on new posts

Look at my website ... CrossFit rubber mats

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will
share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Feel free to visit my site :: garage rubber floor tiles

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit
of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post

My web-site ... horse stall mats CrossFit

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home