Monday, October 29, 2007

The Answer to Your Question

Today, you asked

Why I still liked you

I only have one real answer…

I simply just do.

Two months ago

I couldn’t even conceive

Of being in the situation

I’m in

Honestly,

I was just lookin

To fuck

But you said

You wanted a relationship

But with my luck

I figured it wouldn’t amount to shit

I honestly

Don’t know why

I know, I love

Your eyes

So full of

Quiet mystery

I want to know

Your history

All that flows

Thru your head

Tell me your secrets

Baby, please,

Leave nothing unsaid

Your conversations

Spark my interest

Full of affection

So soft, so warm

Forcing my reaction

To transform

All I’ve ever known

Your touch

Draws me close

Full of…such

Confidence

Your sweet embrace

I’m no longer tense

Now in a place

Where

My mind and body

Can

Finally rest

I love your smile

You mesmerize

No longer hostile

Energies moved to centralize

Into happiness

Contentment

Such bliss

Such excitement

So sweet

Your kiss

Ignites crazy heat

Your lips

On mine…

Makes me want you…

Right now

As I resign

Myself to you and allow

My passions

To fully align

Your sex is off the chain

I won’t lie

How you maintain

Baby

When you touch me

My body

Goes straight crazy

The sheer intensity

Of my orgasms

When you fuck me

Brings me to absolute

Ecstasy

Baby, I like you.

I want you more

With each passing day

Yes, I truly do

I’ve opened up the door

So, baby, please stay.

Come and hold me now

Lets let our emotions soar

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment
(it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for novice blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


Feel free to visit my web site - Reebok Nano 2.0

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not my first time to visit this web site,
i am visiting this website dailly and get pleasant facts from
here every day.

Here is my webpage ... garage rubber flooring

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this paragraph is nice, my
sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to inform her.


Also visit my web page - stall mats for gym floor

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited multiple web pages but the audio quality for audio songs existing at this web site is genuinely marvelous.


Look at my web site: CrossFit rubber mats

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours.

It
is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as
you did, the web will be much more
useful than ever before.

Here is my blog ... stall mats for gym floor

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good blog post. I definitely appreciate this site. Continue the good
work!

Here is my website :: garage rubber flooring

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely
unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic
but
I had to ask!

Feel free to surf to my webpage; Keisha Cole

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure this article
has touched all the internet users, its really really good paragraph on
building up new web site.

My web blog ... horse Stall mats for home gym

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your writing style is witty, keep
doing what you're doing!

my web blog CrossFit flooring

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home