Tuesday, October 04, 2005

LA CHOZELIE

THIS IS ME, LA CHOZELIE
ALL I NEED?
"A SUNKIST OR REDBULL
AND NEWPORTS, PLEASE!"
LOTS OF SALT
LOVE MY ZZZ'S
YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE-
EITHER ALL-
OR NAN
OF LA CHOZELIE!
THIS IS WHO I AM-
THOUGH WHO I AM
IS OFTEN MISTAKEN
AS
IMPULSIVE & ABRASIVE
THOUGH IN
ACTUALITY
I'M QUITE
GENTLE & kind
JUST TAKE THE TIME
TO LOOK INSIDE
AND FIND OUT
WHO-
I REALLY BE!
MY PRIDE; MY PASSIONS
IT IS WITH
STRONG CONVICTIONS
&
FULL COMPASSIONS
THAT COMPREHEND
& DEFEND
HOW I CHOOSE
TO PROCEED
WITH MY
OWN DESTINY
WORDS DANCE 24/7
AROUND MY HEAD
AS MY HAND RUSHES
TO TRANSCRIBE
WHAT WAS
MENTALLY SAID
SHAPES FLY FROM MY MIND
DOWN TO THE LINE
FOR THESE EXPRESSIONS
ARE THE PERSONIFICATIONS
OF ALL PURE EMOTION
& THE VALIDATION
OF INCESSANT THOUGHTS
AS THEY'RE CONCEIVED
THEN VERBALIZED
TO A "T".
I WANT TO LOVE LIFE
TRULY TO TRUST
NOT FIGHT
BUT PLEASE BELIEVE
FUCK UP ONCE
SHAME ON YOU
FUCK UP TWICE
SHAME ON ME
YOU WOULDN'T
STOP TO THINK
BUT
PEACE, LOVE & HARMONY
THIS I ENTREAT;
HONESTLY DESIRE
YET, I'VE GROWN
OH SO
WEARY & TIRED
OF ALL THE BETRAYALS
AND BOLD-FACED LIARS
SO, YOU GET ONE CHANCE...
THEN YOU'RE FIRED!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the challenges.
It was definitely informative. Your website is very helpful.
Thank you for sharing!

Have a look at my page; custom Reebok Nano 2.0

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid all blogging and site-building users, due to it's pleasant posts

Here is my blog post: garage rubber floor tiles

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times
it's hard to
get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance.
I must say you have done a superb job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Internet explorer.
Exceptional Blog!

my blog ... CrossFit rubber mats

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look.
I'm definitely loving the information.
I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Exceptional blog and brilliant style and design.

Here is my web blog - CrossFit rubber mats

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys
tend to be up too. This type of clever work and coverage!



Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

Also visit my site; stall mats for gym floor

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home