Friday, July 13, 2007

To the family that once was...

How do you tell someone you love,
that you no longer need the stength of their presence?
That they've done and given you all
that you were able to absorb from them.
That you've learned all they've had to teach you.
How do tell them you need to move on...
without losing them entirely.
That you'll lie awake at night,
wishing for their comforting assurances.
That you'll walk down the street,
missing their steady conversation.
How do you tell them its time to leave;
but that you'd never be the person you are today...
without their
unwavering support and unconditional love.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.
Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Here is my homepage ... custom Reebok Nano 2.0

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered your blog by means of Google whilst searching for a similar topic,
your website got here up, it seems to be great.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just was aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is truly informative.
I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you proceed this in future. Many other folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Visit my web site ... garage rubber mats

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as
you did, the internet will be much more
useful than ever before.

My blog: crossfit rubber mats

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made some really good points there. I checked on the
net for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this
web site.

Also visit my blog post :: stall mats for gym floor

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home